During the detailed design phase all design documents including drawings, calculations and technical documents are finalized and approved for construction. Our services in the Detailed Engineering phase include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and finalizing Cost Estimates, Project Schedules, and Manpower requirements
- Finalizing calculations, drawings, and Materials/Equipment/Instrumentation lists
- Reviewing and finalizing Construction Scope of Work (SOW)
- Reviewing and finalizing all other documents created during FEED
- Creating Instrumentation, Process, and Electrical Datasheets (DS)
- Preparing RFQs and RFPs for procurement of equipment and materials
- Preparing applications for required permits and/or licenses required for construction
Upon completion of Detailed Engineering activities, we ensure all project requirements and documents are communicated to the contractor(s). as an electrical contractor we also offer a wide range of installation and commissioning services.
Let Us Know How We Can Help!
+1 (647) 352-0150
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimation
- Manpower Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Storage Planning