At Roxter Group we believe in the principle of sustainable development. We as residents of planet earth are responsible for ensuring that our actions today do not affect the health and well-being of our children and future generations; Therefore, at Roxter Group developing sustainable production and environmental protection policies are the integral parts of our design, production, and management strategies. All services offered by Roxter Group are in full compliance with Canadian Environmental Protection Act. Our efforts in controlling negative environmental impacts and ensuring sustainable production cycles include but are not limited to developing procedures for:
- Creating efficient environmental assessment and risk management plans
- Proper handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste
- Controlling pollution in accordance with government rules and regulations
- Eliminating activities that result in obliteration of natural landscape
- Proper recycling of all recyclable materials including oils and lubricants
- Incorporating sustainability factors into early stages of design and production
At Roxter Group employing high environmental protection and sustainability standards is not just our way of doing business but our moral and ethical obligation as professionals.
Let Us Know How We Can Help!
+1 (647) 352-0150
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimation
- Manpower Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Storage Planning