At Roxter Group, Quality is one of our top priorities. Our Quality Control and Quality Assurance strategies ensure that all construction and production activities are completed in accordance with federal, provincial, and jurisdictional codes and standards. Our quality programs also ensure full compliance with client requirements and specifications and are designed to exceed customer expectations. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Identifying code requirements and specifications
- Verifying material specifications, grades, types, ratings, schedules, etc.
- Developing customized Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures
- Coordinating and supervising special tests (e.g. megger tests)
- Developing procedures for installation and testing of instruments and electrical devices
- Coordinating and developing Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs)
- Inspecting materials and verifying material inspection reports and documents
- Developing material preservation and storage plans
- Supervising manufacturing and fabrication processes on client’s behalf
- Developing procedures for identifying and documenting non-conformances
At Roxter Group our proactive approach to quality management will eliminate waste and ensure adherence to our client’s time and budget requirements.
Let Us Know How We Can Help!
+1 (289) 597-5448
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimation
- Manpower Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Storage Planning