At Roxter Group we understand that an accurate cost estimate is an integral part of effective planning. It is a key factor in conducting value-to-price analysis when reviewing contractor proposals, considering alternative solutions, and determining materials and manpower requirements.
Our cost estimates are based on the current market trends and take into consideration all fixed and variable factors that directly or indirectly affect the budget requirements in an Elctrical project. At Roxter Group we understand that sudden changes in project strategies or market trends can result in cost estimate inaccuracies. We constantly monitor project and market variables to maintain the accuracy and consistency of our estimates throughout the entire project life cycle. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Creating detailed Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Developing cost breakdowns in terms of materials and man-power requirements
- Determining project budget schedules and cash-flow requirements
- Ongoing review of actual and estimated data to correct inaccuracies
Our cost estimates consider many factor including labour, material, equipment, service, and overhead costs as well as variable factors such as market trends, government policies, weather conditions, and inflation rates.
Let Us Know How We Can Help!
+1 (647) 352-0150
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimation
- Manpower Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Storage Planning